Peanut clusters are a delicious treat for any occasion, and they’re so easy to make. I made this recipe for a family treat exchange and it was a hit!
If you’ve been keeping up with This is Us you might be a little wary of your slow cooker. (How could it betray the Pearsons like that 😢). However, just remember your slow cooker is innocent and this recipe is so worth it. Jack would want you to make these.
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 32 oz lightly salted peanuts
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz milk chocolate chips
- 20 oz peanut butter chips
- 24 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 large slow cooker
- Mini cupcake liners*
*I made about 100 peanut clusters with this recipe. You can make more or less depending on how much you put in each liner.
- Starting with the peanuts, layer all the ingredients in a large slow cooker. Add the white chocolate chips as your last layer.
- Turn your slow cooker on low, cover with lid and leave sitting for 1 hour. (This is a good time to start watching This is Us for those of you who haven’t yet!)
- Remove the lid and stir to combine. Make sure you scrape the sides!
- Replace the lid and leave sitting on low for another 30 minutes.
- Stir again after 30 minutes. Then, turn off the slow cooker and spoon the mixture into mini cupcake liners.
- Allow the candy to harden for at least an hour. (That’s another episode of This is Us).
- Try not to eat them all in one sitting!
If you want to go the extra mile to impress your friends and family, consider giving these peanut clusters as a gift. Cut a piece of card stock paper long enough to fit 5-6 clusters and wide enough to fold sides to hold the clusters in. Then, wrap in Saran wrap and tie a ribbon on each end.
That’s it! Whether you’re a novice in the kitchen or a seasoned expert, these peanut clusters are simple and delicious. Go forth and conquer!